Same loved styles, now sustainable! Did you know… 92% of consumers say they’re more likely to trust brands that are environmentally or socially conscious? We are currently at 85% sustainability, the remaining 15% are the lenses (almost there!) We’re a few steps away from becoming the most ethical, responsible and sustainable version of ourselves.
Made in China